Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MONTH TWO

Right before his "Two Monthiversary" we flew to Utah for a wedding! Paul was a super flyer! He slept most of the plane rides and many of the flight attendants commented on how well behaved he was!

I don't know how I would have made it without Matthew. He is the best daddy.

We got to do lots of fun things with Matthew's family in Utah. We ate lots of yummy food, Matthew and his dad/siblings went zip lining, played games, and felt the love at the wedding! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip.

Another fun thing about month two was that Paul started actually smiling. For reals!
He had smiled a lot since he was born but it was mostly in his sleep. Then he would give us little grins. Month two arrived and he started with small smiles and they grew to big, gummy grins!



(My friend Patrice knitted this adorable octopus for Paul. He was so excited to receive it in the mail!)

I can't even. I will never get over his cute smiles. 

We went to the Washington County Fair as a family. Paul slept through all the animal viewing we did (the usual: cows, pigs, chickens, alpaca, etc.) 
After walking through the 4H stands, we went to the arena to watch BULL RIDING. It was so cool. Serious stuff. 


FaceTime and Skype have been my saving grace since moving across the country. I love that Paul's grandparents can see him when he is little! I also love being able to see my niece and nephew grow up! 

Tummy time is the bane of Paul's existence. He hates it. Now that he has found his fists, he prefers to just lay on the ground and eat his hands. haha. 

I can't get over how cute Paul's outfits were this month! Grandpa Bruce made sure Paul was outfitted with some Harley gear! Matthew L O V E S the dinosaur feet on the pajamas below. He likes to see them poking out of the blanket when Paul is swaddled and sleeping in his swing.



At two months Paul weighed over 12 lbs! Wahooooo! I am obsessed with these little overalls.


No comments:

Post a Comment