Monday, November 2, 2015

MONTH FOUR

I cannot believe my baby is already four months old. 

I was thinking about all the things he can do now: 
Hold his head up, smile, laugh, kick, grab things, hold his hands, put things into his mouth, keep his head up during tummy time. 

He is a good eater and sleeper. During the day, he takes cat naps (30 minutes usually), but only wakes up 1-2 times during the night. 

Stats: He is 15 lbs and 25 inches long. What a cutie. 





Things we did this month: 
We went to a pumpkin farm just outside of Fayetteville called Dickey Farms. It was mainly a photo op because Paul is still little :) I did get to introduce him to a dog for the first time. Also, he had his first encounter with pumpkin! 














We are loving fall in the South!


Erricka sent Paul some toys in the mail and he loooooooooves this crinkly book. 





 I love that he can hold things by himself now. It seems like such a small task, but the fact that he can grab things without me putting them in his hand and then drag them to his mouth is so exciting! It is so fun to see babies develop!
We had the chance this month to drive to TN to see family. It was so fun to introduce Paul to my family and to see my cousin before he leaves on his LDS mission this week! 

 Paul was a good traveler. He is SOOOOOOO drooly now.

While in Memphis, we went to the Peabody Hotel, this yummy snow cone/ice cream place, and stopped at Graceland.
 One of my all time favorite parts of the weekend was getting to spend time with my brother! He got to meet Paul before we left Idaho, but he is so enjoyable now that he can smile and interact with you. Jace was the cutest uncle. Always holding him and playing with him.

We are super excited to be reunited at Thanksgiving!




I love my baby. That's for sure. Being a mom has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. It stretches you and forces you to grow and learn and adjust like nothing else does.

Also, it's so fun to have a little guy around that looks like me AND Matthew. 




P.S. We did "Cops and Robbers" for Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment